Useful Things to Add to Your Bike Keyring
You’ll always have your keys with you while you’re riding your motorbike- why not make them work harder? Here are a few useful, affordable gadgets for bike riders everywhere.
- Torch. The light might not go so far as a proper torch but it’s better than nothing! You can also get these with solar chargers, so there’s no need to fiddle around with batteries.
- Glow in the dark key ring. For when you need that torch, but can’t find your bike keys without it!
- Swiss army knife key ring. When you’re caught out in the middle of nowhere, one of the tools on this could be just what you need (ok, maybe not the nail file).
- Address book key ring. For those of you who don’t bother with mobile phones, keeping an address book handy is vital. Most available these days are vintage as they’ve fallen out of fashion, but you should be able to find one on Ebay.
- Personalised key ring of return address. Just search for ‘personalised key ring’ and tell the company your address, name and number.
- Bottle opener. Speaks for itself!
- Keyring breathalyser. Obviously, you don’t want to be drinking and riding anyway. But maybe you had half a pint four hours ago, and you’re not sure if it counts. At times like that, this can come in handy.
- ‘Cash stash’ pills. You can buy these for 80p (YES, 80 pence!) on Amazon. Basically, you roll up your notes and stash them away. Very useful in case you lose your wallet, or can’t find a cash point.
So what do you keep on your key ring? Tell us in the comments!
Got the keys hanging around for a bike you don’t even ride anymore? Why not get the we buy any bike contact number today and make some cash?