Customer Service Advisers Wanted!
The UK's No 1 Motorbike dealership webuyanybike.co.uk & sellbike.com are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our Vehicle Valuations/ purchasing department to assist our buyers in the purchase of stock to supply our expanding outlets throughout the UK.
For over 20 years as a family run business, we have purchased vehicles and provided vehicle valuations to many happy customers who come back time and again. We pride ourselves on our ever growing internet presence and are always upgrading our campaigns to ensure we are one step ahead of the present times.
Our ethos is customer satisfaction all of the time and our reputation is second to none. We believe in quality over quantity , honesty and authenticity and will continue to create a working environment that looks after our people.
One of the first free online motorbike valuation services, we have now grown to exceed our original expectations and have our own committed team and need like minded focused candidates who will continue to offer our customers our exceptional customer relations and valuations service they have come to expect.
You will be our front of house, initial response provider to our customers and must demonstrate a good understanding of customer service attitudes, confidence and be enthusiastic about the services we offer.
You will be solely responsible for checking information of vehicles is accurate, precise and up to date using our bespoke internet based systems.
This is not a cold calling service , we offer a free valuation service online and all enquiries you deal are generated by customers showing an interest in obtaining a valuation and or selling their vehicles.
- Generating Leads and updating important information to ensure an accurate valuation or offer to purchase vehicles
- Show a keen eye for attention to detail and be literate both in IT and english
- Build genuine , honest relationships with all of our customers giving 100% dedication and commitment to each and every one
- Using our online based systems to prepare valuation enquiries ready for our buyers so acuarate data input skills are a must
- Manage own workload and accounts for all enquiries at the first stage of enquiry
- Represent the Company by telephone, online and in house showing outstanding relationship and communication skills
- Computer input skills experience is invaluable
- Developing and building rapport with our customers and upholding our excellent customer service reputation at all times
- Accuracy and ability to listen to take precise notes using computer skills whilst on the phone are a key aspect of this role
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills with both customers and colleagues alike
- Exceptional customer relationship skills via the phone and by email
- Adaption to change and variation to keep up with current market trends and stock requirements
- Experience in the motor industry or retail - not essential but desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong business development & communication skills to help in the expansion in place for the company
- Desirable but not essential - Understanding of social media and new and upcoming media campaigns and ensure we stay as the No.1 buyer on search engines /social media
- Enthusiasm, Motivation & Drive to succeed for both one self, our customers and our company
- An understanding of motorbike/car brands is helpful but not essential as a full training package is on offer
We offer a full training package -
This is a fulltime role which includes alternate Saturdays/ Sundays to suit
Part time may be an option subject to suitable candidates
Competitive salaries are available + incentives + bonus - There is room for progression in this role.
Apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to - [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE